"Best Salmon fishing we have seen in years!!!"
2016 Rates - Comox Valley / Campbell River
- Salmon fishing charters are a minimum of 5 hours
- $115 per hour - rates based on up to 4 people
- $100 extra for each additional person over 4 people
- Bait and tackle fish cleaning/filleting included
- Food, Accommodation, personal fishing licenses*, taxes and gratuities not included
2016 Rates- Tofino Tuna and bottom Fishing
- Tuna fishing $1600 per day (10-12 hr day)*
- Bottom fishing $900 per day (8 hr day)
- includes all tackle and ice
- fish processing and professional vacuum packing is not included but available at the dock
*Tuna Fishing is weather dependent. If the weather and wave conditions are not calm enough for offshore Tuna, the trip will be turned into a bottom fishing trip. The Captain has the right change Tuna charters into Bottom fish charter at his discretion anytime.
*click here to get your Tidal (saltwater) fishing license online
Trip Deposits/Payments can be made online
or by calling Toll Free 1-844-338-8661
What to bring on your charter
layered clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat etc.
Coolers for your catch (leave in car)
All charter trips include ice, bait, tackle, fishing gear,
fish filleting and bagging.
Alcohol is permitted on board in moderation.
A 20% deposit is required to hold the date of charter
the balance is due the day of the charter.
Please confirm your trip at least 24 hours prior to departure of your trip.
Cancellation of your trip must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the charter date.
In the event of any last minute cancellations, we reserve the right to retain 100% of your deposit.
The Captain reserves the right to cancel/reschedule any trip due to inclement weather. However, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip on a mutually convenient date.