New for 2020
West Coast Salmon/Halibut package
Crabby's is now offering West Coast Salmon and Halibut fishing trips out of Tahsis, Esperanza Inlet in May/June/July!
Esperanza has some of the best salmon and Halibut fishing on the coast with NO CHINOOK (King) CLOSURES!
2 Chinook per day, 4 possession
Halibut, Lingcod and Rockfish are all OPEN
Package includes 3 nights at Trail's End Guest House with 2 full days fishing for $3200 CDN! (max. 4 people)
Please contact us for custom dates and more information
2020 Rates - Comox Valley / Campbell River
- June-Sept rates
- Rates based on up to 4 people
- Half day 5 hours $650
- Full day 8 hours $950
- Crabbing and Prawning (when available) are on full day trips only
- $100 extra for each additional person over 4 people
- Bait and tackle fish cleaning/filleting included
- Food, Accommodation, personal fishing licenses*, taxes and gratuities not included
- fish processing and professional vacuum packing is not included but available locally
2020 Rates- Nootka/Esperanza Salmon and Halibut Fishing
- Salmon and Halibut fishing $1300 per day (8-10 hr day)
- includes all tackle and ice
- fish processing and professional vacuum packing is not included but available in town
- limited availability
*Tuna Fishing is weather dependent. If the weather and wave conditions are not calm enough for offshore Tuna, the trip will be turned into a bottom fishing trip. The Captain has the right change Tuna charters into Bottom fish charter at his discretion anytime.
*click here to get your Tidal (saltwater) fishing license online
Trip Deposits/Payments can be made online
or by calling Toll Free 1-844-338-8661
What to bring on your charter
layered clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat etc.
Coolers for your catch (leave in car)
All charter trips include ice, bait, tackle, fishing gear,
fish filleting and bagging.
Alcohol is permitted on board in moderation.
A 20% deposit is required to hold the date of charter
the balance is due the day of the charter.
Please confirm your trip at least 24 hours prior to departure of your trip.
Cancellation of your trip must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the charter date.
In the event of any last minute cancellations, we reserve the right to retain 100% of your deposit.
The Captain reserves the right to cancel/reschedule any trip due to inclement weather. However, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip on a mutually convenient date.